0 + Views
Table of Contents
User Rating 4.5/5
Circumcision is a practice going on since ancient times. The age-old methods originated over 5000 years ago and have become a part of many religious rituals. The surgical procedures along with technology have revolutionized over time and this has impacted the methods that are performed with modern techniques in the medical field today.
Historically, circumcision treatment was performed due to a variety of reasons, including preventing people from masturbating as it was considered taboo, religious reasons, a transition from childhood to manhood, and an improvement in hygiene.
Today, circumcision is performed for various health benefits including protection against UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections), penile cancer, and various sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. It can help treat penile issues like phimosis, balanitis, paraphimosis, lichenification, balanoposthitis, and other foreskin complications. Along with this, it helps maintain better penile hygiene.
What is Circumcision?
Circumcision is the surgical process of removing the excess foreskin on the tip of the penis. For some people, circumcision is a religious practice while others perform circumcision because of family tradition, personal hygiene, aesthetic purposes, or medical benefits.
Circumcision is a common practice, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in 3 males around the world undergo circumcision.
Despite male circumcision being relatively common, it’s still considered a taboo topic and people often feel hesitant to have a conversation about it.
The lack of knowledge and information about the issue creates a lot of confusion and fear in the minds of people that makes them uncomfortable about that fact. We are here to make sure you know the truth about this issue so you can decide whether to choose circumcision surgery or not.
What are the types of Circumcision Surgeries?
The age-old methods included a lot of types of circumcision cuts made to get rid of the foreskin on the glance, which was very painful to deal with. Medical advancements have made it possible to get treatments done in a painless and scarless manner. There are a lot of methods for performing a Circumcision surgery.
The most common methods preferred by surgeons and patients are:
1. Conventional Method: This is a painful and old procedure to perform circumcision that involves more blood loss, sutures, and more doctor visits.
2. Laser Circumcision: Here, a laser device is used to cut the skin, which is more accurate and effective than conventional methods. The advantages are fast recovery and less blood loss.
3. ZSR Circumcision: ZSR circumcision is a procedure that involves cutting and stapling the foreskin at the same time. This surgical process takes around 5 minutes. It is almost pain-free and stitch-free. The patients that get a ZSR circumcision experience a speedy recovery. It is considered one of the most effective and innovative technology for treating phimosis.
Without choosing a painful method with different types of circumcision cuts, the specialized surgeons perform treatments that are USFDA approved and are advanced as well as affordable.
Laser surgery is considered one of the best methods for circumcision surgery as it is almost pain-free, scar-free, with no cuts and sutures required. The recovery time to heal is also less as compared to other methods of circumcision.
With just 30 minutes of surgery, the patient can get discharged within one day and can resume back to their normal life with ease. The various benefits that come with this method make it an effective way to get rid of your foreskin.
Why choose Glamyo Health for your Circumcision Surgery?
1. Advanced & effective techniques
2. Affordable treatments
3. Quality health care
4. Highly qualified surgeons
5. Interest-free EMI facility
6. All insurance covered
7. Free follow-up Consultation
8. Assistance throughout the surgical process
9. Free pick and drop service
45,000+ people chose Glamyo Health for their successful circumcision surgeries, would you too? Book an appointment with us for the best circumcision Surgery and hassle-free treatment.