Table of Contents
Dealing with excess fat on your body? Find the best Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai to get rid of stubborn fat. Everyone feels conscious about their body at some point, you start feeling. Conscious about certain parts that develop excess fat, you avoid going out in a public situation that puts your body on a show like working out in a gym, going to the beach, wearing skin-baring clothes in summer, swimming, etc. You tend to hide those parts with layers of clothing. Somewhere between all this hiding and feeling conscious in your own skin, you’re more likely to develop a negative body image.
Get the best liposuction in Mumbai to eliminate the excess fat and re-discover your inner confidence with a new, contoured body.
Also Read: Liposuction Patient Reviews
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery performed by a specialized plastic surgeon to remove the excess fat deposits that develop in certain parts of the body. This surgery is also generally known as Lipoplasty and the procedure of body contouring. The surgeon will need to make an incision to insert the liposuction instrument. Although there are many types of liposuction, each requires small incisions. Many surgeons will place the incisions where it is difficult to see, such as under your clothes or in areas with natural creases. It will depend on your surgeon and the discussion you have – incisions can be made at the abdomen, existing scars or groin crease.
When strict diet plans and regular exercising fail to get rid of the stubborn fat from your body, it is when most people opt for liposuction surgery. The most common areas on your body for liposuction are Neck & Face, Hips, Buttocks, Thighs, Abdomen, Arms, etc.
People often choose to get liposuction surgery for aesthetic reasons. They wish to enhance their appearance by improving the shape or contours of their body. However, in many cases, people go for this surgery to treat certain health conditions like
- Gynecomastia- Overdevelopment of fat tissues in the male chest due to hormonal imbalance.
- Lipomas- An overgrown round fatty tissue that develops between your skin and muscle.
- Lymphedema- Build-up of excess fluid called lymph that causes swelling in the soft body tissues.
- Obesity- Abnormal fat development in the body that can severely hamper health conditions.
Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai: How much does it cost?
Liposuction surgery Cost in Mumbai ranges from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000. The cost may however differ from one patient to another as the treatment is performed in a personalized manner. There are numerous factors that affect the cost of Liposuction:
- Type of hospital: The cost of a hospital may vary from one location to another depending on the services and treatments they provide. The type of room and extra services that you avail will affect the cost of treatment.
- Body Part: Liposuction surgery can be performed on any part of the body with excess fat deposits. The body part where the treatment needs to be done and the severity of the condition influences the cost of surgery.
- Type of surgery: Liposuction can be treated in a variety of ways, ranging from old-fashioned surgery to cutting-edge surgery. The type of operation has a direct impact on treatment costs.
- Doctor’s consultation fee: The fee charged by the doctor for consultation depends on the treatment plan being created, the skill, and experience.
- Any lab tests or examination tests: The treatment of Liposuction is planned in a personalized manner and thus check-ups and tests may differ from one patient to the next, based on their age, health status, and other factors.
- Admission fee: The cost of admission varies depending on the type of hospital and room reserved for the procedure, as well as any additional services being availed.
- Post-surgical complications: If a person doesn’t take care of himself after the surgery and doesn’t follow the necessary precautions then it might take some time for recovery and there is also a chance of infection.
The specialized plastic surgeons choose the best technology and technique that suits your health condition and perform surgeries with great precision and care. How fast you recover from the surgery depends on the skill of the surgeon and how well you take care of yourself following the post-surgical precautions.
Glamyo Health offers a certified team of 400+ surgeons that are equipped with the latest technology and techniques in the cosmetic field to provide you with a quality treatment of liposuction. Plastic surgeons have performed more than 45,000 successful surgeries and helped people become more comfortable in their own bodies by contouring a new toned body structure.
The liposuction Surgery in Mumbai is performed in a minimally invasive manner which is almost scarless and painless. The brand provides zero-cost financing options, all health insurance coverage, free consultations, advanced procedures, affordable cost, free follow-ups, free pick up and drop service, etc.
The medical consultants assist you at every step of the journey, from booking an appointment, getting all your queries solved, finding the best plastic surgeon for your medical requirements of liposuction, admission in the hospital, discharge, and also helping out with the insurance paperwork.
Glamyo Health aims to transform lives by offering a contoured body structure. Book an Appointment Now for a quick and Effective Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai.
Also Read: Liposuction Surgery in Bangalore