This indicates the self-care and medicines that help in the treatment of high blood pressure. This includes healthy eating, regular exercise and less consumption of sodium/salt, learning to manage stress, quitting smoking, and getting regular check-ups of blood pressure. In a physical activity which indicates regular exercising, we can do aerobic activity for 20-25 minutes 5 days a week to improve cardiovascular health.
Taking a properly balanced diet which contains a low amount of salt/sodium and no other forms of sodium. Quit smoking habit and also those things which are injurious health like tobacco.
Everyone has to learn about stress management. Due to stress, many health problems arise, so we have to engage ourselves in some adventurous and enjoyable activities which help in coping with this condition. By doing regular check-ups of blood pressure, we can detect this condition and can diagnose it. Certain medications can be taken by the consultation of a doctor or prescribed by a doctor, including ACE inhibitors, diuretics, beta-blocker, Calcium-channel blockers, vasodilators and many more.
Quick Treatments for High Blood Pressure
- 1. Try to stay calm and sit down and focus on your breathing and exhale and inhale breathe for a few minutes will help in lowering the blood pressure.
- 2. Take medications for high blood pressure to control as per the doctor prescribed you earlier.
- 3. Take stock of hibiscus or chamomile tea at home as it helps in lowering high blood pressure.
- 4. Eating dark chocolate also helps to maintain blood pressure and to release endorphins to calm the body.
- 5. Taking a warm bath or shower can help in lowering high blood pressure.
High Blood Pressure Treatment at Home
Walk And Exercise Daily
Both help in lowering blood pressure, and they can be done for 30 minutes regularly. It is good for health and the heart, but walking is more effective than exercise.
Less Consumption of Sodium
Sodium is mostly found in prepared and processed food, and the consumption of sodium/salt is way higher. By decreasing the consumption of this, we can maintain our blood pressure.
Drink Less Alcohol
It could be the cause of high blood pressure, and it is advised that low-to-moderate amounts of alcohol good for health but consuming it in high amounts can raise the blood pressure level. So by limiting it, we can maintain the blood pressure level.
Eat Potassium-Rich Foods
As we all know, potassium is a very important mineral and helps the body to lower the amount of sodium intake and eating fresh fruit and vegetables helps in lowering blood pressure.
Less Consumption of Caffeine
For some people, it causes no effect or any lasting effect but can affect many people, so we have to lower the intake of caffeine products to maintain high blood pressure.
Engaging ourselves in enjoyable activities that is listening to soothing songs, or participating in any social events or fitness groups, can help to maintain high blood pressure.
For obese people, It may help them in lowering blood pressure by controlling their weight and losing weight helps vessels and arteries work accordingly.
It is a strong risk factor and can cause high blood pressure, and chemicals can cause damage to blood vessels. So quitting may help in maintaining high blood pressure and as well as heart.
Try Meditation And Deep Breath
It helps the body to relax and slow down the heart rate, lowering the blood pressure as it can activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which helps slow the heartbeat and high blood pressure.
Take Natural Supplements
Some natural supplements can also help in lowering high blood pressure, like aged garlic extract, berberine, whey protein etc.
Ayurvedic Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- 1. Ashwagandha
- 2. Garlic
- 3. Arjuna
- 4. Triphala
- 5. Jatamanasi
- 6. Ajwain
- 7. Amla
It all helps in maintaining high blood pressure and also helps in stress management and protects blood vessels and arteries from any damage and provides antioxidants to the body. As we all know, ayurvedic medicine has many health benefits which protect our body from any type of disease.
High Diastolic Blood Pressure Treatment
- 1. Have more focus on heart-healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, fish and many more things
- 2. Lower the amount of saturated and trans fat that is the hot dog, fast food and frozen food.
- 3. Lower the intake of sodium in our diet as it includes processed and prepared food.
- 4. Try to eat more potassium-rich food as it is a very important mineral for the body. It includes bananas, spinach etc.,
- 5. Try to lose weight, especially in obese people, and it can help in lowering blood pressure.
- 6. Try to stay active, so do regular physical activities and do it for 30 minutes 5 days a week.
High Blood Pressure at Night Treatment
- 1. Try to get enough sleep regularly and get up at the same time every day and maintain a consistent sleep pattern.
- 2. Try to reduce the intake of sodium/salt in the diet and focus on potassium-rich food, which helps in getting rid of sodium intake.
- 3. Try to reduce stress and learn to manage it, and do meditation and exercise to cope with it.
- 4. Avoid the blue light that comes from digital devices.
- 5. Taking diuretics and mineral corticoid receptor blocks also helps in maintaining high blood pressure.
- 6. Consumption of caffeine and alcohol also causes high blood pressure, so limiting it can be helpful in lowering blood pressure.
Homeopathic Treatment for High Blood Pressure
It can be cured by homoeopathy also. Some of the homoeopathic medicines are
- 1. Aconitum
- 2. Argentum nitricum
- 3. Natrum Muriaticum
- 4. Veratrum viride
- 5. Natural supplements
- 6. Ignatia
- 7. Belladonna
- 8. Glonoinum
All these medicines are helpful in treating high blood pressure and have their properties to control high BP.
High Blood Pressure Hypertension Treatment
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. It can be treated with self–care and doctor medications and some changes in the lifestyles of people.
Natural Treatment for High Blood Pressure
- 1. Balanced diet
- 2. Put probiotics in the diet, which refers to bacteria that which is good for health.
- 3. Control weight
- 4. Getting moving means physical activity.
- 5. Relieve stress or stress management.
Natural ways or home remedies can be beneficial for treating high blood pressure at home, but if all the above-mentioned ways of treating high BP are not providing you relief, then you must take consultation with your doctor medications prescribed by your doctor will not only help in treating high blood pressure but will also help in preventing you from chronic disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the main treatment for high blood pressure?
For most people, diuretics are recommended as the first line of therapy for treating high blood pressure.
How self-care can treat high blood pressure?
Changing your lifestyle, like exercising regularly, maintaining a diet, reducing stress, and losing extra pounds of weight, can help you in controlling the level of high blood pressure.
What is normal blood pressure by age?
It normally happens to older people. However, the normal age is 65 or older.
Can drinking lots of water lower blood pressure?
Yes, if you keep yourself hydrated, then it will be beneficial for your blood pressure.
How to decrease or control blood pressure in few minutes?
You must lie down and take deep breaths as it will help in providing you relief and reducing the level of high blood pressure.
You May Also Like