How to Tighten the Vagina Naturally?
According to the research article published in Cult Health Sex in 2019, the use of vaginal products was analyzed, and the following natural products were mainly used for vaginal tightening. Home Remedies for Vagina Tightening.
- 1. Alum- Powder to be used for rinsing and cleaning
- 2. Black tea – To wash intravaginal region
- 3. Blue Stone- For external application and wash vulva
- 4. Boiled potato- To insert boiling potato and insert in vagina
- 5. Itshitshi lam- Intravaginal application (it melts inside vagina)
- 6. Ginger mixed with milk- Orally ingested
3 Essential exercise for Vagina Tightening
Pelvic thrust is a simple to do exercise requiring thrusting the pelvic region. In this exercise, little pressure is put on mainly the lower abdominal using weighted plates and the upper half is rested upon support or bench. Then the body is moved up and down slowly.
These exercises put extra weight on the abdominal region and activate the pelvic region. The pelvic muscles will be strengthened by contracting and relaxing them, eventually helping to tighten the vagina.
A kind of yoga for vaginal tightening. To get to the bridge hold position, lie in bridge pose, squeezing the butt, inhale longer and suck in the abdomen. Try holding the position for a while to strengthen the vaginal muscles, eventually tightening them.
Weighted squats help strengthen pelvic muscles. To tighten vaginal muscles while performing weighted squats, try exerting more pressure on pelvic muscles.
Pelvic tilt exercises for Vagina Tightening
Pelvic tilts are meant to strengthen vaginal muscles. Follow these steps for pelvic tilt exercise:
- 1. Stand with back and shoulders laid against the wall
- 2. Keep both the knees soft
- 3. Try pulling the bellybutton inside towards the spine
- 4. Flatten the back against support or wall
- 5. Keep tightening the belly button for atleast 4 seconds and release slowly.
Herbal Remedies for Vagina Tightening
Various herbs and natural products used for vaginal tightening:
- 1. Papain
- 2. Pomegranate
- 3. Sweet Almond Oil
- 4. Sesame Oil
- 5. Lavender oil
- 6. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- 7. Butylene Glycol
- 8. Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract
- 9. Urea
- 10. Allantoin
- 11. Tocotrienols
- 12. Ubiquinone
- 13. Colloidal gold
- 14. Vitamin C
- 15. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- 16. Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
These natural products are used in herbal compositions to apply to and treat vaginal conditions like vaginal tightening.
Natural ways to tighten your vagina without surgery
Oak fruit has been known for its variety of herbal uses. The inner layer of the oak fruit is called jaft, which has a good content of tannins which are polyphenolic compounds known for their astringent effects on the muscles, especially the smooth muscles. Topical jell obtained from Oak Gall has lubricating as well as contracting effects. Therefore it enhances vaginal tightening along with reducing the frictions produced due to dryness.
Vagina tightening oil and their benefits
Vaginal tightening oil must have herbals and natural ingredients.
- 1. Tightening of the vagina naturally
- 2. Enhance sensitivity and stimulation of vaginal nerves
- 3. Contain hormone estrogen to help lubricate and prevent excessive vaginal dryness
- 4. Help increase secretions from vaginal cells and stimulate them for enhanced contraction
- 5. Prevent swelling, inflammation and unpleasant odour
- 6. Protect from microbial infections
- 7. Reshaping the vaginal diameter to enhance pleasure
- 8. 100% Herbal with least to no side effects
Vagina Tightening Soap
Vaginal tightening soap bars are made for cleaning the vaginal area and all the intimate areas.
It is designed for all skin types, especially the sensitive skin around the vagina. They should not leave any residue and properly hydrate the skin of the vaginal region, eventually reducing irritation and inflammation and maintaining hygiene.
It should have antimicrobial or anti-bacterial properties; even it should be made to tackle fungal infections to alleviate certain infection-related symptoms like unpleasant odour, itching, and burning Sensation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use vaginal tightening soap?
- 1. Apply the soap to the vaginal region gently.
- 2. Rub for a while for even application and cleansing
- 3. Rinse off softly and completely.
Kegel exercise- Workouts to tighten the vagina
Kegel exercises effectively tighten the pelvic floor muscles and, eventually, the vaginal tightening. The method is painless with no serious complications, and can be done anytime.
According to a study by Adel et al., who evaluated the strengthening exercises that affect pelvic floor muscle after childbirth, kegel exercises have proved to significantly increase and strengthen levator muscle by muscular hypertrophy and reduce the pressure on ligaments. Performing these kegel exercises regularly; helps revascularize the vagina and associated tissues or damaged cells.
What are natural ways of tightening vagina?
Interested in strengthening pelvic floor to tighten vagina – Try Kegel exercises
- 1. Lay on the back for Kegels and tighten pelvic floor muscles.
- 2. Hold the contracted pelvic muscles for 5-7 seconds and relax slowly.
- 3. Try to repeat these steps 3-5 times.
- 4. Try to build strength by increasing the contraction of pelvic muscles and holding them for 10 seconds.
- 5. Tighten the abs, thighs, and butt while doing Kegels, especially focusing on the pelvic floor muscles.
Pelvic tilt: Exercise to enhance pelvic strength and vaginal muscles to tackle the loosening of the vagina.
How to tighten vagina after delivery
Try to make a schedule and do Kegel exercise to tighten the vagina after delivery or childbirth. Kegel exercise can also be done in mild ways during pregnancy as well.
How to tighten vagina at home?
Some of the ways to tighten vagina at home:
- 1. Doing Kegel
- 2. Try best herbal medicines available that are medically approved
- 3. Select a good vagina tightening gel or cream to apply regularly
- 4. Pelvic lifts
- 5. Have balanced diet
- 6. Avoid stress and anxiety
- 7. Squats for pelvic muscle toning
What foods to focus for vaginal tightening?
Balanced diet; specifically focus on oestrogen rich
- 1. Fruits like pomegranates, apples, berries, and berries
- 2. Vegetables like soybeans and carrots