Sex is still everything except pleasure in our society. It is linked to your loyalty, character, love and what not. Whereas sex should just mean sex.
Are white sheets, clothes, alcohol necessary for first time sex? Is it necessary to take off clothes completely while having sex? Don’t know how many questions like this come in the mind of most of the teenagers or adults. But what is the right age to have sex for the first time, this question hardly comes in anyone’s mind. The biggest reason for these questions is that sex education is still seen in our country with shame.
Here sex is everything but sex. Especially for girls, it is still bound up with shame, hesitation, loyalty and don’t know with whom. Until you are not aware of sex education, you will continue to face many types of taboos. That’s why today we are giving answers to all those questions here, which are asked the most about sex for the first time.
1.Is it okay to have sex before marriage?
If you are not married and you are going to be physical with your girlfriend, then understand the answer to this question. Although our society does not allow this while the constitution does not stop unmarried couples for sex before marriage.
This type of relationship has been named as Live In Relationship . If both of you are adults, then you can have a relationship of your own free will. If your partner also asks such a question, then explain it to him.
2.What is the right Age for Sex For Girls and Boy
According to a research by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, the age of 18 is perfect to have sex for the first time. Whether it is a woman or a man, both are sexually active at this age. However, this has nothing to do with social norms.
3. Does it hurt the first time you have sex?
According to Dr. Parul Sehgal, Gynaecologist, Glamyo Hospital, the answer can be different for every girl. Some girls experience pain during first-time sex, while others do not. The cause of the pain may be the hymen. When your hymen remains intact like this, you will feel pain. But when this hymen gets stretched and breaks during the inter-course, some bleeding and pain can be seen. But you don’t need to worry too much about the pain the first time around.
4. Will penetrative sex reduce pain if I don’t use a condom?
Experts may have mixed opinions on this question, but it is better that you use condoms as this is the best way to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. Along with this, you should also use some gel and lubricant and take condoms from a good company. Keep in mind that even if you are on the pill or have an IUD, these do not protect against STI infections.
5. What if the penis does not fit in the vagina?
This is a question that worries 80% of girls. You probably do not know the power of vagina. It can handle a child’s load of at least 3.30 kg at a time. Use a good lubricant and foreplay before sex, believe me you will not have any problem before sex.
After the first sex, the pain and fear will gradually subside on its own. Also, do share your feelings with your partner. Keep these few things in mind and enjoy.
6. Is it right to talk about this with the partner before sex?
Whatever you feel in your heart, do not hesitate at all while telling your partner. You are going to share your body with them and it is your right to tell them how your body feels. That’s why instead of being shy before having sex for the first time, do share all your feelings with them whether it is hesitation or fear about anything.
7.Is Sex in period is good or bad
Consent of the partner is necessary for having sex during periods because it can have both advantages and disadvantages which are as follows : –
Benefits of having Sex During Period
1. Women have pain during periods, but if women have sex during menstruation, they get relief from menstrual pain.
2. At the time of period, the woman feels upset and irritable due to pain. After having sex, women get relief from this irritation and discomfort.
Disadvantages of having sex during periods
1. At the time of period, blood starts flowing in women and having sex at this time can increase the flow of blood, due to which many problems have to be faced.
2. Having sex during periods increases the chances of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, so avoid having sex if you or your partner has any such disease.
14 First Time Sex Tips for Men and Women
1. Mentally Prepare for First-Time Sex
1. You have to find the right answers to the questions coming in your mind. As long as there is fear in your mind about this, you will not be able to do it properly and smoothly.
2. Getting physical for the first time can be intimidating and nervous, but don’t think too much about it. If you are already thinking about something and it is not so, then you may have trouble and disappointment.
3. During this, whatever moment is with you, you have to accept it instinctively. You can talk about this with a special friend.
4. Before sex, you can talk to your partner on this subject and make them comfortable for this.
5. Women should also behave with their husbands in a natural way. Also, by making your partner comfortable, you can strengthen your relationship.
2. Prepare Physically for the First time Sex
Whether you are having sex for the first time or after, you have to be physically fit for it every time. For this, you have to pay full attention to the movements of the body. Having sex for the first time requires stamina. Apart from this, you have to be in such a way that he does not get tired soon. Let’s know how to be physically prepared during sex for the first time…
By the way, the whole body should be strong during sex, so that when your partner has sex with you, you can also cooperate with him with full enthusiasm. Both women and men should exercise hands and arms. This will strengthen your hands and you will be able to handle the weight of your partnerKeep your weight under control. If you are going to have sex for the first time, then it is very important to control the weight. Because if your partner finds your weight too much, then during this time your whole mood can get spoiled.
Do exercises related to the area near the thighs. Apart from this, instead of making your body muscular, emphasis will also have to be given on making it flexible
3. Choose the Right Time and the Perfect Place for Romance
The right time does not mean that you leave after seeing the auspicious time. The right time to be physical means that both of you have full time. If you plan all this in a hurry, then you might not be able to enjoy the moment completely.
Similarly, learn to choose the perfect place with the right time. If you are going for honeymoon then choose the destination like this. If you are going to get physical with your girlfriend, choose a cute place for that too.
Keep in mind that if the place and time are wrong, the whole plan can turn water. For this reason, do not make any mistake. If you are booking hotel etc. then know these things also.
4. Take care of Sexual Hygiene
Both of you benefit from sexual hygiene, so do not ignore it. If you are going to have sex for the first time, then understand some things for sexual hygiene. With this both of you will be able to enjoy safe sex.
It is not that the matter of sexual hygiene is fulfilled only by using condom . Apart from condom, there are many things which are necessary for safe sex. You should know these things.
5. Have fun with Foreplay
While having sex for the first time, enjoy foreplay in which you spend time with your partner, touch with love, kiss, this should increase the excitement. You may be nervous and just want to bring your first time together, but take your time with foreplay. Due to which the vagina naturally lubricates itself. Your first time will be very smooth if there is enough lubrication. If you don’t use a lubricant, you may experience discomfort and pain, and the friction may cause small cuts in the vagina or penis.
6. Don’t Try to do Something New
It may be necessary that you try some sexy or seduce positions and tricks to have sex with your partner and by doing so you want to impress him and if you are very flexible and fit, they may come easily to you . But you never know how your partner feels until you try something different. It is also possible that your partner’s mood gets spoiled, so do not try something different while having sex for the first time. Having sex for the first time is never a good thing but taking it to its peak can give you orgasm.
7. Things Needed for Healthy Sex
You have to keep some things in your bag for healthy sex. Don’t forget to keep these things. If you forget these things then you might get into trouble there.
Use Condoms For First Time Sex
Use Lubricants Oil
Keep these things in mind. Do not forget to take any kind of sex enhancing medicines. Apart from this, do not make any mistake regarding clothes. Before getting intimate, clothes should not spoil your mood, so know these things.
8. Do Not force Anything
It is not possible to do everything in the first time, during this time your partner may refuse for some things. If she is refusing then it will not be right to put pressure on her. Anyway, there is no compulsion in love, remember this.
If both of you could not get physical the first time, then do not fight about it. Instead of fighting about this, it is better to plan well for the next time.
If your partner is not getting ready, then you can adopt some special method for this. Anyway, if you listen to these girls, then there will be no need to become ‘tyrant’ or ‘beggar’ for sex.
9. Don’t look for orgasm
You may not get orgasm in the first time, so don’t panic. Because in the beginning we do not know that how we will get orgasm. Try different positions. Many researches also say that girls do not get full pleasure or orgasm from intercourse. Don’t worry about it, just enjoy the moment.
10. Don’t Make Mistakes in Haste
Even though you are going to have sex for the first time, avoid haste. It is very important to have control over yourself. That’s why first move forward only after loving talk, jokes etc.
Boys should know these things before having sex. After this, they will be able to build a better physical relationship with their partner.
11. Try these Positions for the First Time
Missionary: This is the most basic and easiest position to do.
Side by side position: In this position the man will get a chance to enter easily and you will also be comfortable.
Girl on Top: If you are comfortable, you can also choose this position. This position will make your partner feel aroused quickly and the control will also be in your hands.
12.What are the things that men need to keep in mind during First Time sex?
Men should take special care of the following things during sex: –
1. If you are not doing family planning then it is important that you can use condom as a protection during sexual intercourse.
2. Continuous use of condoms can also prevent serious diseases like HIV .
3. It is often seen that when male and female reach the peak of sexual intercourse, there is a concern about pregnancy in them, due to which your pleasure decreases and you are not able to give full pleasure to your partner.
4. If you use condoms, you can enjoy sex without any worries.
13. What are the things women need to keep in mind during First Time Sex?
Women should take special care of the following things during sex: –
1.Use female condoms to avoid unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. You can enjoy sex more when using female condoms because you feel safe knowing that you are in control and not in danger.
3. Female condoms are often made of polyurethane or nitrile, making it safe to use for women who have any type of allergy.
14.What are the things to be kept in mind while buying condoms
While taking condoms, you need to keep these things in mind: –
1. If a condom breaks when you take it out of the packaging or you suspect it is torn, don’t use it at all.
2. Also check whether the condom is expired or not.
3. If you still have doubts about condom use, talk to your partner.
4. If you see semen on the condom after using it, then it may be that the condom has leaked.
5. If you choose the wrong size condom, then because of that also the condom may Because if you choose too big size condom then it may come out.
Quick Tips and Tricks for First Time Sex
1. It is not necessary that the guy should initiate the first time during sex, if your partner is afraid to initiate then you can also initiate, but neither of the two should be immediately eager.
2. Men especially should not have sex with their partner right away, but before that they should make their partner feel comfortable so that they can support you.
3. Before having sex for the first time, talk to your partner and during this time you can also do foreplay.
4. If you have any fear or apprehension in your mind then take some time before doing anything. It is very important to be careful in having sex for the first time.
5. Husband-wife relationship is for life, if it starts with good things then it is good. Try to know your life partner at least for the first two hours.
6. Sex is the ultimate form of love. Convince your partner that you are the best partner for him/her.
7. Don’t be in a hurry during sex for the first time. It would be better if you embrace your partner first.
8. People sometimes show impatience while having a physical relationship for the first time. But at this time keep your emotions under control. Everyone feels a little apprehensive in making such a relationship for the first time.
9. While making physical relation for the first time, any kind of new experiment should be avoided.
10. During this time you can give any gift of your choice to your partner.
11. Apart from this, the most important thing is that whenever you have sex, do it safely and secondly, pay full attention to the respect of women in it. Never try to force them in any way.
12. By adopting these tips, you can not only make the night of sex memorable for the first time, but can also create a romantic image in the eyes of your partner.
Stay Together till the End
Boys having sex for the first time often forget this. But you have to avoid making this mistake. Many times boys go away after ejaculation in the last. But you should remain with the partner after this process after removing the condom or cleaning the penis. After that, apart from listening to music with your partner, you can talk or talk lying nearby. But never sleep after turning over or talk about leaving suddenly. This indicates that you just went for the physical and nothing else.
Frequently Asked Questions on First Time Sex
Does a woman always bleed the first time she has sex?
No, it is not necessary that every woman should bleed the first time she has sex. Women who do not bleed while having sex for the first time, that too is normal. Absence of bleeding in this condition also indicates the normal condition of women.
The discharge of blood from the vagina of a woman while having sex for the first time is due to the rupture of the membrane of her hymen. Hymen is a very thin layer of skin, which is located on the vagina of women. It mainly breaks during sex when the lining of the hymen heals.
Apart from having sex for the first time, the hymen can also be broken for the following reasons.
1. Horse riding
2. Using tampons
Women are not able to know about the rupture of hymen. There is no pain and abnormal bleeding every time. Therefore, if a woman’s hymen is broken, it should not be understood that she is not a virgin . You can also talk to a gynecologist if you have heavy bleeding while having sex for the first time.
What is the right age to have sex for the first time?
The right age to have sex for the first time is 18 in India . It’s important to wait until you feel emotionally and physically ready, and to have safe and consensual sex.
Is it normal to bleed 3 days after losing your virginity?
According to research, only 43% of females bleed during their first sex because the hymen can be broken for a variety of reasons, including those listed below. Cycling, horseback riding, swimming, and a variety of other sports are all available. Therefore Consult your gynaecologist if the bleeding continues for more than 3 days.
How can I prepare myself for my first time having sex?
You can prepare yourself by learning about sex, contraception, and STIs, communicating with your partner, and taking things slow. Masturbating can also help you understand your own body and what feels good.
How do I know if I’m ready to have sex for the first time?
You’ll know you’re ready when you feel comfortable and confident in your decision, have communicated with your partner, and have access to contraception and protection against STIs.
What are some common myths about first time sex?
Some common myths include: you have to bleed during your first time, it has to be perfect and romantic, and everyone else is having sex except you.
Will it hurt the first time I have sex?
It can be uncomfortable or even painful the first time you have sex, but it’s different for everyone. Communicate with your partner, take things slow, and use lubrication to help make it more comfortable.
How can I make sure I don’t get pregnant or get an STI the first time I have sex?
Use contraception such as condoms, birth control pills, or an IUD to prevent pregnancy, and use condoms to protect against STIs.
Is it normal to be nervous or anxious about having sex for the first time?
Yes, it’s normal to be nervous or anxious. Talk to your partner about your feelings and take things slow.
Should I tell my partner it’s my first time before we have sex?
It’s up to you whether or not you want to tell your partner it’s your first time, but communication is key for a positive experience.
What if I don’t enjoy my first time having sex?
It’s normal for the first time to be awkward or uncomfortable, and it’s okay if you don’t enjoy it. You can always try again later when you feel more comfortable.
How can I communicate with my partner about what I want and don’t want during my first time having sex?
Communication is important before, during, and after sex. Be clear about your boundaries and desires, and ask your partner about theirs.
Do women reach orgasm during sex?
If fore-play is not done well before sex with a woman, then she does not get orgasm after sex. This is the problem with most of the women. In such a situation, men should have some loving talk with their female partner before having sex, excite her, touch her special parts. Let us tell you that sex for women is more a mental game than a physical one. The more you can stimulate her mentally, the more she will enjoy sex.
I ejaculate very quickly. Can I extend my bed time?
Few moments are enough to enjoy sex. It is not necessary that you will have sex for a long time only then your sex will be better. To enjoy sex, you completely forget bed time. Yes, if you want to enjoy special moments with your partner on the bed for a long time, then you can do foreplay for a long time. According to a study done by sex therapists, 3 to 13 minutes is enough time to enjoy sex completely. So never feel pressured about bed time.
How to initiate sex?
Generally, the responsibility of initiating sex is on the male partner. While women only support. Is it really necessary for men to always initiate? off course not. Sex can be initiated by either partner. If you are shy in this regard, then send some stimulating messages to your partner. Gradually, when the matter starts moving forward, then both of them should come close to each other. Interact with each other face to face. Starting sex like this can double the fun of sex.
Does frequent sex make women’s vagina loose?
Some women may develop such a problem with the passage of time. However, this is not the case for the majority of women. Women can have sex in any situation as long as the male partner can stimulate her.
Does the size of male genitals really matter for sex?
Does it matter what size male genitals are? If female and male partners know how to enjoy sex, then the size of the penis never comes in the way.
Do women enjoy anal sex?
Some women enjoy anal sex while some do not. A study has confirmed that some women are now enjoying anal sex as well. However, there are still more women who shy away from having anal sex. Actually even now most of the women and men do not know how anal sex should be done. Does it have any disadvantages or not? This is the reason why women are not able to enjoy it completely.
Is it dangerous for boys to stop ejaculating during intercourse?
Maybe no. So far, no such scientific evidence has come to the fore to know that preventing ejaculation during intercourse causes any problem. On the contrary, through this technique, men can enjoy sex for a long time. This method is also useful for those who are trying to deal with the problem of premature ejaculation .
How to make wife ready for sex?
Wife can enjoy sex only when you do new experiments during regular sex. Many times , due to the same sex position, there is indifference towards sex in women. In such a situation, it is necessary to always experiment with new positions or methods in sex. This will increase her desire for sex. In this way it will be easy to turn on the female partner. To turn on, you can take help of some talk and foreplay.
You May Also Like