Finding the Bladeless & the most reasonable Cataract Eye Treatment in Chennai might be a challenge? Cataract is actually a clouding of the natural lens of the eye that typically occurs with age, but can also occur in newborns and young children. Blurred vision, glare, and sensitivity to bright lights are all symptoms of this condition. As the disease continues, it causes a painless, gradual loss of vision, which can have a negative impact on one’s quality of life by interfering with daily activities such as driving and reading.
Who is at Risk of Getting a Cataract?
1. People who are over the age of 60
2. People that have used steroids for a long time
3. Ultraviolet ray overexposure
4. Diabetes sufferers
5. Injuries to the eyes
What Are the Signs that I Need Cataract Surgery in Chennai?
This is where the cataract surgery Doctors at Glamyo Health can help. Our specialists will discuss the diagnosis of cataract and your best corrected visual acuity with you after a complete and detailed eye examination (your vision with glasses). They will also assist you in determining whether or not you are comfortable wearing glasses in your daily life using trial lenses.
Is it possible to prevent cataracts?
Cataracts & other eye diseases like glaucoma are more common in older individuals, It is best to have your eyes evaluated on a regular basis. This is especially important if you have a family history of eye problems or if you have been exposed to things that could hurt your eyes.
Also Read – Glamyo Health Cataract Eye Treatment Patient Reviews
Adults should see an eye specialist every now and then for two years until they reach the age of 50 to avoid any eye issues.
Cataract Eye Treatment in Chennai:
Cataract Eye Treatment in Chennai ranges between 20,000 and 30,000 INR. Cataract surgery cost varies based on the hospital and the type of Cataract Eye Procedure utilised.
1. Cataract surgery using phacoemulsification: The procedure takes an hour and begins with a local anaesthetic administered before any incisions are made. Incisions of smaller than 4mm are made in the side of the cornea in three minutes. Cataracts are divided into small pieces and sucked out using ultrasonography and a tube. The natural lens is taken out and then replaced with an artificial lens.
2. Laser or Bladeless Cataract Surgery: This technique does not require any incisions. A computer-guided femtosecond laser is used to remove the cataract. The most exact approach to cut cataract tissue is with a femtosecond laser. Because the procedure is more technically advanced and improved.
While all methods of Cataract Eye Treatment in Chennai are equally effective, safe, and effective, the patient’s choice is the determining element. To make a better decision, inquire with your Cataract Surgeon in Chennai at Glamyo health as they are talented enough to assist you with the best method for your eyes.
Expert ophthalmologists at Glamyo Health will perform a complete cataract examination and advise you on whether Cataract Surgery in Chennai is best for you. Visit our website or call one of our medical advisors.