Circumcision or removal of the foreskin from the tip of the human penis is gaining immense popularity these days because it improves the penis and overall hygiene of the male population. It is an extremely safe procedure involving minimal invasion, negligible tissue damage, and minimum blood. But the question is where to find the best circumcision doctors in Mangalore? The answer is Glamyo Health, India’s favourite place for surgery!
India’s leading healthcare network Glamyo Health offers a patient-centric surgery experience that is approved by the US FDA. It has a pool of expert genitourinary surgeons who perform the surgery with expert precision at affordable rates and least risk of infection.
Types of Diseases Treated by Circumcision Doctors in Mangalore
The surgery performed by circumcision doctors in Mangalore includes minimally invasive laser-assisted procedures and stapler or ZSR treatment. The common diseases that are treated by circumcision doctors in Mangalore are listed below:
- 1. Phimosis: It is a urological disease that is only seen in the male population. Phimosis refers to the condition wherein the foreskin of the penis becomes too tight and difficult to retract. It is caused due to scarring, diabetes, infection, etc. It is cured by circumcision.
- 2. Paraphimosis: In this urological condition, the retracted foreskin of the penis cannot be brought back into its normal position to cover the penis head. It can be a life-threatening condition because in paraphimosis the blood supply to the glans is reduced. Much like phimosis, it is also cured by circumcision.
- 3. Balanitis: This condition is majorly due to poor hygiene and accumulation of perspiration under the foreskin. It is a result of bacterial infection caused on the glans of the penis which makes it red and swollen. This is extremely painful and requires immediate medications.
- 4. Balanoposthitis: In this urological condition, both the foreskin and the glans of the penis expand at the same time inducing a lot of pain. This is majorly caused as a result of poor hygiene along with phimosis.
Also Read – Laser Circumcision Surgery in Mangalore
Types of Surgery Performed by Circumcision Doctors in Mangalore
India’s leading healthcare network Glamyo Health offers a patient-centric surgery experience that is approved by the US FDA. It has a plethora of circumcision doctors in Mangalore who perform a cutting-edge 30-minute procedure with a laser that involves minimal invasion, negligible tissue damage, and minimum blood. The patients recover quickly without feeling much pain, trauma, or discomfort. Mostly, the patients recover in three-four days and get back to a normal routine within three to four weeks. The best feature regarding circumcision at Glamyo Health is that it is advanced, yet affordable and comes with the least risks of complications. The types of surgeries performed by circumcision doctors in Indore are listed below:
- 1. Laser circumcision: It is a minimally invasive procedure during which the surgeon uses a laser device to cut the skin. The laser energy emitted by the laser device precisely cuts the foreskin.
- 2. Stapler or ZSR Circumcision: During this procedure, a third-generation ZSR devices (stapler) device is used to cut the foreskin. The stapler is applied over the penis to remove the foreskin in one go. After the procedure, the stapler device leaves behind a silicon ring that falls off on its own within a few days.
- 3. Traditional or Conventional Circumcision: To perform circumcision in traditional circumcision surgery, a blade or surgical knife is utilized as the cutting tool. When other circumcision methods aren’t possible, circumcision surgeons often resort to this method.
Benefits of Surgery Performed by Circumcision Doctors in Mangalore
With circumcision, there are several associated health benefits, including enhanced penis health and improvement of overall hygiene. A few of the benefits associated with circumcision are listed below:
1. Minimal risk of urological diseases: After circumcision, the penis becomes less prone to diseases related to the male reproductive system, including phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, and balanoposthitis.
2. Less prone to penile cancer: Penile cancer happens due to the accumulation of a common virus, namely Human Papillomavirus (HPV) on the penis, leading to the formation of malignant cells (popularly known as cancerous cells) form in the tissue of the penis. However, circumcision can help prevent the infection from forming, thus making the minimizing of penile cancer extremely less.
3. STDs and UTIs: Since circumcision plays a major role in improving the overall hygiene of the male population, those, who have a circumcised penis, are less prone to Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs). Circumcision is specifically advised for men with multiple sexual partners because it reduces the chances of infection.
How to Find the Best Circumcision Doctors in Mangalore?
Suffering from genitourinary diseases for a long time and looking for an effective treatment like laser-assisted circumcision? Consult with our circumcision doctors in Mangalore at Glamyo Health who are highly skilled and trained to keep you away from its effects. Get in touch with Glamyo Health to get circumcision done effectively. Laser circumcision at Glamyo Health benefits you in various ways:
- 1. Round the clock assistance by our Medical coordinator
- 2. Low-cost Treatment
- 3. Advanced Laser Treatment
- 4. No cost EMI facility
- 5. Free Pick up and Drop services
- 6. All Major Insurances Accepted
- 7. Circumcision Specialist Surgeon in Mangalore
- 8. Well-Equipped Hospitals
- 9. Covid -19 Safe
- 10. Post Treatment care
Also Read – Circumcision Treatment Patient Reviews