A cataract is a lens opacity that can be congenital or develop over time. A cataract is a clouding of your eye’s lens that either prevents or alters the transmission of light into the eye. Proteins in your lens degrade, making objects appear fuzzy, foggy, or less colorful. The lens of the eye is generally translucent and is placed behind the pupil and colorful iris. The lens aids in the focusing of images onto the retina, which then transfers them to the brain. This article will help you understand Cataract Surgery Cost in Bangalore.
Also Read: Liposuction Patient Reviews
Causes of Cataract:
- 1. Trauma
- 2. Smoking
- 3. Aging
- 4. Overexposure to UltraViolet Radiations
- 5. Diabetes
- 6. Hypertension
- 7. Obesity
- 8. Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- 9. High Myopia
- 10. Previous Eye Surgery
Symptoms of Cataract:
- 1. Cloudy Eyes lens
- 2. Blurry Vision
- 3. Seeing Faded Colors
- 4. Night Blindness
- 5. Halos around lights
- 6. Increased sensitivity to Glare
- 7. Double vision
Types of Cataract Surgeries in Mumbai, we offer:
MICS (micro-incision cataract surgery) is a technique for removing cataracts with an incision of less than 1.8 mm. The surgery’s goal is to enhance the surgery’s outcome. MICS is thought to be a less traumatic procedure with better postoperative results. A high level of surgical precision and ingenuity is used in this complex cataract surgery.
Benefits of MICS: MICS has a number of benefits, including:
- 1. Minimal Incisions
- 2. Surgically caused astigmatism is less likely.
- 3. Quick Vision recovery is quicker.
- 4. Quick Healing
FLACS (femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery) is a relatively new advancement in cataract surgery. When compared to non-FLACS minor incision phacoemulsification cataract surgery, FLACS has fewer hazards. FLACS can provide more precision and repeatability for particular tissue planes than manual approaches.
Cataract Surgery Cost in Bangalore:
Cataract Surgery cost in Bangalore varies from one individual to another, depending upon a lot of factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- 1. Health Condition of the Patient
- 2. Age of the Patient
- 3. Type of surgery opted for
- 4. Condition of the Eye
- 5. Quality of lens Used
- 6. Admission Fee
- 7. Post – Surgery complications
- 8. Type of Hospital Room
- 9. Surgeon Fee
- 10. Diagnostic Tests
Each doctor, hospital or institution will have a different cost for cataract surgery. The overall cost of your procedure will depend on many factors, including whether you are having extracapsular cataract removal (ECCE), or the more advanced and expensive phacoemulsification surgery. You will need to choose the type of lens to replace the diseased one. This will impact the cost of your surgery.
The Cataract Surgery Cost in Bangalore varies from hospital to hospital too. It ranges between INR 30,000 – INR 1,20,000
- 1. The Minimum cost of MICS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR 30,000
- 2. The Average cost of MICS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR INR 50,000
- 3. The Maximum cost of MICS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR 85,000
- 1. The Minimum cost of FLACS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR 70,000
- 2. The Average cost of FLACS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR 60,000
- 3. The Maximum cost of FLACS Cataract surgery in Bangalore is INR 1,20,000
Get in touch with Glamyo Health for a better and more precise price distribution of Cataract Surgery costs in Bangalore. Book a free appointment, Get free Counselling, and a Hassle-Free surgical experience.
Also Read: Cataract Surgery in Delhi